A Commitment to Helping Servicemembers
When you are in a fight with the Military, all the cards are stacked against you. You are defending yourself against the government under their rules, on their turf, and they have an unlimited budget to use against you. In many instances, by the time you find out that you are under investigation, the government has been building a case against you and you are severely disadvantaged. When the stakes are this high, your career, future and freedom are in jeopardy. You need the best defense you can get against the government. Although members are usually assigned a JAG, you may also want to have more experienced attorneys to champion your cause. The lawyers at the Bruce Law Firm have over 25 years of experience defending military claims, courts-martials, and many other matters. We are here to even the odds and fight for you.
We assist with numerous military law matters including:
- Commander Directed Investigations (CDIs)
- Courts-Martial Defense/UCMJ Representation
- Article 15s/Captain’s Mast Defense
- Administrative Separations/Discharge Boards Advice and Representation
- Medical Evaluation Boards Representation/Disability Retirement
- Boards for Correction of Military Records Appeals (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines)
- Military Appeals from Court-Martial Convictions
- USERRA Issues
- Federal Tort Claims Act Claims
Claims by family members of active duty military for Medical Malpractice claims
If you are an active service member or a veteran, an initial consultation with the Firm about a legal matter is always free. If the Firm is not able to represent you in a matter that you discuss with us, we can refer you to other area attorneys who may be able to help.
Schedule a free consultation with us to discuss your potential claim or case. Call The Bruce Law Firm at (843) 314-4631 or contact us online.