Jacqueline Hilton Egan, Esq.
Jackie Egan is a native Charlestonian who takes pride in helping clients through the most difficult circumstances. She focuses her practice on medical malpractice, personal injury claims and aviation related claims. Her practice includes assisting military personnel and veterans whether they are serving on active duty, the guard and reserve, or retired from military service. Jackie excelled in law school graduating number one from the Charleston School of Law Class of 2008. While in school, she excelled in legal research and writing earning a position on the Federal Courts Law Review. In her current practice, she continues to advocate for the needs of her clients as well as contribute to the firm’s pro bono practice for military veterans through the Veterans Administration.
- Charleston School of Law, JD 2008 summa cum laude
- College of Charleston, BS 2004
- Federal Courts Law Review, Senior Articles Editor,Honor CouncilGraduate of Honors Program, Departmental Honors, and Palmetto Fellows scholarship (full academic scholarship)
- South Carolina
- Rutherford Smith, Contract Legal Research, Summer 2014
- Waggoner Law Firm, Contract Legal Research, Fall 2010 – Spring 2011
- Hinchey, Murray & Pagliarini, Contract Legal Research, Summer 2009
- Stephen A. Spitz, Research Assistant, Summer 2007 – Spring 2008