Federal Employment Law
Sexual Harassment, Racial Discrimination, and Retaliation for demanding your rights are not just wrong – they are illegal! The lawyers at Bruce Law Firm can put a stop to it and insure your future is protected.
We represent you in proceedings and hearings before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), and the Office of Special Counsel (OSC). We can help you with administrative grievances, requests for Reasonable Accommodation, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) issues, and Disability Retirement. And if necessary, we will fight for your rights in Federal Court.
We also help Federal employees, contractors and military members in obtaining and keeping a security clearance and/or security access. If you have a security clearance now, that does not mean you can’t lose it tomorrow. You also know that losing your clearance or access to secured spaces can cost you your job — and your career. Credit card debt, failure to pay your mortgage on time, and even traffic offenses can put your clearance in jeopardy. We can help you at every phase of the security clearance/access process, including:
- Local removals/revocations of security access
- Formal suspensions of security access
- Indefinite Suspensions without pay based on loss of security access and revocation of security clearance
- Responses to DoDCAF Letters of Intent to Revoke Security Clearance (LOIs)
- Appeals to the Personnel Security Appeals Board (PSAB)
- Representation at Hearings before the Defense Office of Hearing Appeals (DOHA)
If you are involved in a legal fight with the Federal government, the Bruce Law Firm can protect you and your job. We offer an entire range of legal services that can protect your rights and insure you get the compensation you deserve. The Federal government has an army of lawyers looking out for its interests. Shouldn’t you have the experienced lawyers at the Bruce Law Firm looking out for yours?